Preview of Colonization Update
- FIXED wrong repair values in TCRWindow
- FIXED crash when right clicking on title bars of movable windows
- Removed cooldowns for all battle arenas
- Everyone is now able to gain XP and XC from all BA's
- The new gain value determines how much % of the xc reward you will get. The gain value will refill over time.
- ADDED new graphic option to disable message box popup blur effects (this will prevent graphic card cooler spinups on older laptops/pcs)
- FIXED a popup memory leak
- FIXED a few message strings
- IMPROVED server performance
Server hotifx (2011-12-04)
- FIXED Since friday I have implemented a new weekly database maintenance routine to keep the database clean. Due to this a federation could get ownerless which caused players from this federation to not be able to join the game anymore. If a federation should get ownerless now (e.g. a player deleting his character) the system will now automatically assign another active federation member to become the new owner.
- ADDED mute button to option menu in order to disable sounds
- FIXED tooltip issue of items with upgraded unit requirements.
- CHANGED autoupdater no longer requires administrative rights on every start. You will now only be prompted to grant administrative rights on updates.
- FIXED Ingame message popups stealing desktop focus
- FIXED Maximizing issue pre login (is no longer possible)
- CHANGED Mining ship operation time slider now defaults to max time (instead of 0)
- FIXED Repair drones - they repaired 1HP/tick every round regardless of AAP and repair value
- FIXED Ships in TCRWindow appearing to be alive with 0 durability
- FIXED no cooldown for TL0 BA, even if already completed (player in higher tiers still had a cooldown)
- FIXED autoupdater crash if files to be updated are in use (e.g. client still running but trying to update).
- CHANGED slightly increased XP from BA
- ADDED New Tech Level 0 for beginners (hulls, power generators, primary
weapons and shield generators)!
- Half the repair cost
- Half construction/disassemble time
- New battle arena for TL0 (once completed you get the hull of endboss and advance to TL1) - there is also no cooldown for TL0 BA
- For players already in TL1 or TL2, you can do TL0, however you dont get any rewards from it
- An ingame tutorial for TL0 is in the works... (not implemented yet)
- ADDED Server clock
- CHANGED Increased value and cap of higher tier materials -> tritanium, quantum, antimatter (will reflect over the coming days)
- added penalty for ships with maneuverability below 10 -> Action Point loading is halved!
- balanced mass/durability/armors of the different hulls to make other hulls more viable
- changed Snake to Tristar
PRIMARY WEAPONS (TL1)
- increased range of EK7-Mark I & II
- slightly increased HeatResistance of EK7-Mark I & II and DC7 Mark I & II
- lowered power consumption of TRI7's
SECONDARY WEAPONS (TL1)
- slightly reduced power consumption and mass
- slightly reduced amount of different components a missile can hit
- slightly reduced partial damage of missiles
- slightly reduced overal damage of missiles but added a new slowdown effect (halves maneuverability on hit for 10 rounds)
- reduced range of Hellfire Missile SE
- Changed general behaviour of shields. They now absorp more damage than before. The amount to be absorped is now determined by the current shield level instead of a random number between the min max values. So the higher your shield level the more the shield will absorp (at most the maximum absorption rate in %). Once the shield gets drained to lower shield levels, the absorption will be reduced nearing the min absorption rate in %.
- Increased regeneration of shields
- Increased all shield levels
- Increased min max absorption to be in line with the new behaviours.
- cooling device now has much less mass and power consumption.
- stealth generator length reduced from 10 to 8 rounds
- FIXED Primary/Secondary Targeting Computers did not stack (they now do)!
- ADDED diminishing returns on multiple repair drones (20%)
- FIXED Bug in NAudio DLL which prevents a rare client crash if switching sound devices
- FIXED Commander XP gain in Battle Arena was not halved if the level was already completed.
- FIXED Client crash when registering for higher tier leagues with no available commanders who have a high enough knowledge skill
- CHANGED Optimized displaying of damage numbers in TCR window
- CHANGED Network timeout after 120s
- ADDED siren sfx for Sudden Death
- ADDED tiny damage numbers in TCR window to show components damage!
- FIXED rare bug that displayed wrong durability values at the end of a battle (caused by repair drones)
- FIXED federation images not being displayed on ranking page.
- FIXED Incoming Transmission Popup issue
- FIXED avoid upgrading of min damage attribute if its equal max damage
- FIXED avoid upgrading of damage amplifiers power attribute (its already 0)
- FIXED replay item links did not always recognize live or replay mode (now really fixed)
- FIXED After server tally the mining ressource window will be updated with the new values
- CHANGED Sudden Death will now increase accuracy instead of overheating weapons!
- FIXED crash in tournament server (synchronizing issue)
- FIXED replay item links did not always recognize live or replay mode
- FIXED suppress tournament notification option. Now works correctly with the recent "Live" changes (it avoids popup of incoming live tournament transmissions)
- FIXED issue that displayed the wrong current battle arena level
- ADDED Live indicator if the replay is a live view.
- CHANGED You cannot use the forward button during live view
- CHANGED removed some popups messages after end of fight
- FIXED issue that displayed the wrong current battle arena level
- FIXED issue with maintance cost calculation when upgrading a 0 skill to 1
- NEW Tournament Processing
- You will now be able to see the tournaments instantly after tournament starts (this usually takes around 5-20 seconds).
- You will get a message window indicating the start of the tourney and if you want to watch it now.
- The tournament will still take around 4-5 mins to complete. Your W/L info as well as your damage taken will be updated after this time.
- FIXED Primary Weapon Damage numbers in TCRWindow are no longer overlapping
- FIXED Message item links now always retrieve the latest stat info (you no longer see old stats on item links of upgraded items in messages).
- CHANGED Some tooltip Changes
- FIXED TCRWindow -> Power Generators in component list didnt work correctly
- ADDED reply button to message center
- ADDED new option to suppress tournament notification popups
- UI CHANGES
- added Power Generators to TCR Window components list to be able to see its current durability
- renamed attributes <weight> to <mass>
- renamed attributes <velocity> to <maneuverability>
- reversed total/used to used/total - should be more convenient
- CHANGED damage numbers now don't overlap anymore if multiple laser/missiles in one round are hitting the shield/hull
- FIXED a client crash while watching a replay under certain conditions
- FIXED a bug where private tournaments hijacked players from league games
- FIXED sending of long messages in message center caused a timeout
- FIXED upgrading of shield generators regeneration attribute - was not possible before
- BALANCED some minor balance changes when upgrading items
- BALANCED reduced missile damage and range a bit
- FIXED Chat bug that could cause chat messages to get distorted
- FIXED A crash that could occur when closing the client
- CHANGED Doubled the time it takes to activate SUDDEN DEATH
- FIXED Mining ship buy didn't deduct ressources!
- FIXED Infinite Loop Bug due to ships not moving correctly into range
- FIXED Sudden Death Mode now correctly adds heat
- ADDED Federation Ranking Lists
- ADDED possibility to send ingame messages to [GM]<Name>
- ADDED Sudden Death Mode - this is to prevent infinite battles. After 250 battle rounds any laser cooling will be switched off, to increase likelyhood of overheating.
- CHANGED - Changed attribute name -> <shape> to <profile>. Some tooltip enhancements...
- FIXED Combat assigning the wrong winner under a certain condition.
- FIXED UI crash under certain rare conditions
- BALANCED -> Tech Level 2 Hulls now have less weight than their counterparts. Shield Generators got less Power Consumption and higher absorption. Some Missiles types got their range reduced slightly. Some other small changes here and there.
- CHANGED - Bobby hull got a tiny boost.
- ADDED Ranking Lists
- ADDED Federation List Button in Federation Menu (in preparation for upcoming Fed list)
- ADDED better league tournament status
- You can now cancel the league tournaments!
- You will now see if your ship is "Waiting for tournament..." or if "Tournament in progress...".
- You will now get a popup telling you when a league battle has started -
- ADDED In order to prevent people from using multiple accounts/characters and buying/selling stuff from the market with the starting capital, new players will no longer be able to buy and sell custom components before they reach Tournament Level 2!
- CHANGED better visibility of secondary weapon Missile add button!
- CHANGED Starting Extractor Rates are doubled since today early morning.
- FIXED Avatar Image not displaying
- FIXED Private Tournaments not starting under certain conditions
- FIXED An issue when approving Players in the Federation window
- FIXED Display of battle tournament cooldown timer.
- FIXED crash when watching a video in the TCR Window under certain conditions
- FIXED Windows XP Sound Problem (changing of volume caused whole system volume to change)
- FIXED a chat bug that could cause chat messages to go async
- FIXED a critical problem that could cause that players battle arena times were not ready even if they were!
- ADDED F1 key which will restore the last whisper message (/w xxx) and insert it automatically into chat.
- CHANGED better visibility of mining ship upgrade buttons
- CHANGED replay links will now show as XXX VS YYY